A Spacious & Level Home With A Lot To Offer
Enjoying a quiet location in the popular Haven Valley Estate, this spacious home is the perfect place for your family to home. With multiple living areas, queen-sized bedrooms, off street parking for multiple vehicles plus the boat and van and even a shed on a level 768m2 block, it has it all! Better than the day it was built it offers:
Stand Out Features
* 3 separate living areas - allowing plenty of space for everyone.
* North facing entertaining area and courtyard - large enough for the biggest gathering
* Stylish galley style kitchen with granite benchtops and splashback
* Main bedroom to the front and a separate guest / kids wing with 3 bedrooms
* Fully fenced yard with 6 x 3m shed, raised veggie garden and established trees
* 4m of side access (2.9m clear), hardstand area at the front for the van as well
* Large double garage with workshop area and internal access.
Climate Contract and Energy Efficient Features
* Air conditioning to the family room
* Gas heating to living and family rooms
* Ceiling fans to dining room and 3 bedrooms
* Insulation to ceiling space
* 4500 litre water tank with pump for the gardens
* 1.1km to Queens Lake Sailing Club with boat ramp and walking trails
* 1.8km Lakewood Woolworths, specialty stores and Medical Complex
* 4km to Laurieton Town centre
* 7.6km to North Haven Beach and cafes
* An easy 25-minute drive to Port Macquarie
You will be hard pressed to find a home, that present as well as this lovingly maintained one. Be quick to arrange an inspection as we know that it will sell quickly.
The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Garage Spaces: 2
Close to Schools
Close to Shops