Every now and then a property comes onto the market that leaves you in a mesmeric gaze... this is one of them. Situated on a more than generous 1,012sqm parcel of land, this in town cottage provides an elegance that, in normal circumstances, can only be found in the country. But this is no normal circumstance! Features galore and a location like no other, enquire today before you miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
* Generous three bedroom home with formal dining that could be easily converted into a fourth bedroom or study
* The flowing timber decking is both elegant and continuous, ideal to chase the sun as the day goes by
* Neat and manicured gardens allow for only the best aspect of your own land
* Modern and sleek kitchen overlooking huge open plan living and dining
* Tinker away with additional studio housing an additional toilet
* Room for all of the toys with large triple bay colourbond shed, plus single carports on either side
* Private and secluded bush aspect opposite, yet less than 750m into Laurieton township
* Only 450m to boat ramp access into the ever glistening Camden Haven River
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.