Space Galore in Pristine Location
Sitting sweetly in a highly desirable street, this spacious three bedroom townhouse ticks all the boxes as you make the most of your peaceful aspect and in town convenience. It is so rare to live so comfortably and effortlessly with all of town's amenities at your fingertips, all the while enjoying a peaceful and private setting with a view that you could gaze upon all day as you drift away sipping your morning coffee.
* Three bedrooms, all generous in size and including built-in robes.
* Over-sized main bedroom offering direct access to sunny timber deck and stunning view.
* "L-shaped" lounge and dining large enough to fit the entire family.
* Functional kitchen with abundance of bench space.
* Grand courtyard to enjoy outdoor living whilst keeping a low maintenance lifestyle.
* All important second shower and toilet.
* Less than 250m to boat ramp access into the glistening Camden Haven River.
* Just 370m to Laurieton's main street and all of its amenities.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.