It's The Lifestyle Location You've Dreamt Of
Auction | Guide $650,000 - $700,000
If it's a quiet location with everything that Laurieton has to offer within easy walking distance away, then 5 Haven Circuit is the one for you. With the pristine waterways of Stingray Creek and the Camden Haven River less than 200m from your door, the main street of Laurieton just 1.2km away and the beach less than a 5-minute drive away, this is the perfect lifestyle location. Set over two spacious levels this home offers more space than you could need. Whether you move into today or keep the existing tenant in place, only an inspection will reveal all this home has to offer.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- Large functional kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Three bedrooms on the upper level plus two-way bathroom
- Rear sunroom with an elevated outlook - perfect for winter days
- The rumpus room below is large enough for the biggest family gathering
- An additional shower and toilet are an added bonus in the laundry
- Storage is abundant with an oversize double garage, massive extra height 4m x 8m carport plus the all-important garden shed
- A rear covered entertaining area overlooks the fully fenced yard and there is 2.7m of side access
- The river's edge is just 140m from your door where you can launch the tinnie or kayaks
- The start of the main street of Laurieton is only 1.2km away and offers all you could need plus quality cafes and restaurants
- The long-term tenant is happy to stay, or vacant possession can be offered
Be ready to buy come Auction Night! The auction will be in rooms at Rydges Port Macquarie on the 16th of November or you can bid online through AuctionNow.
For additional information, including pest and building reports, or to register your interest contact Stewart O'Brien on 0409 707 441.
Council Rates: $2617 pa approx
Land Size: 664.3m2
Currently Rented: $390 per week
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 664sqm
Living Areas: 1
Built In Wardrobe
Garage Spaces: 2
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport