Future Residential Development Potential
This potential development property (STCA) is just minutes to the expanding Sovereign Hills Town Centre and St Joseph's Regional College and about 10 minutes to Port Macquarie. It adjoins the latest development areas in the Thrumster precinct. The ongoing buyer demand for land in Sovereign Hills makes this an attractive acquisition for future land banking. The property is accessed off Thrumster St and has an area of 3.24ha and is gently undulating. The property is currently zoned R1, General Residential, R5 Large Lot Residential and C3 Environmental Management and would ideally fit into the current residential land subdivision happening in the immediate area. It features an expansive 5 bedroom brick home with terracotta roof tiles sitting in an elevated position on the property. The home has a formal dining and lounge area and a modern kitchen with stone bench tops.
The undercover entertaining area overlooks the property. It is surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens. There are 20 solar panels for the energy conscious.
The vendors would be interested in an option to lease back the home until the new owner has approvals to actively start developing the site.
- Site area of 3.24ha of gently undulating land
- Zoned R1 General Residential, R5 Large Lot Residential and C3
- Close to Sovereign Hills Shopping Centre and St Joseph's School
- Approx. 192 metres of street frontage
- Within 10kms of Port Macquarie CBD
- Substantial 5 bedroom brick home
* Expressions of interest close 11th April 2022 at 5pm.