Private, Green And Serene
Tucked away at the base of North Brother Mountain and seemingly nestled in nature, this delightful three-bedroom home sits in a highly desirable pocket of Laurieton. Feeling like you are miles away from anywhere, this property offers an enviable relaxed lifestyle opportunity in a walk-to-everywhere location. Whether you're a young family, a savvy investor or a seasoned house hunter, this property is bursting with potential and is one you will want to see!
* Three good size bedrooms with an abundance of light within each
* Light-filled open plan living/dining with air conditioning
* The original kitchen has generous bench space and ample storage
* Sit back, relax and enjoy the morning sunshine on the East facing verandah
* Large covered entertaining area surrounded by lush greenery and a 2.8m x 2.8m shed to rear
* Perfectly set back from the road on a 1,094sqm block of land
* Single lock up garage plus great off street parking
* Just a 2 minute drive to the heart of Laurieton and all of it's amenities
* Less than a 10 minute drive to the beautiful Pilot Beach and stunning Gogley's Lagoon within Dunbogan
* Auction held at Laurieton United Services Club In-Room or bidding online available at https://buy.realtair.com/properties/89875
* Boundary markings in images are approximate only
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.