If you are looking for an affordable beachside address, then make sure you don't miss 40 Scarborough way. Set on a large 696m2 block, with reserve to rear, this home would suit both owner occupiers and investors alike and will offer a great entry level into the market. Surrounded by low maintenance gardens and enjoying a picturesque outlook from the entertaining area and paved courtyard, this certainly is a home you must inspect.
- Terraced 696m2 block with 19m frontage and bushland to rear
- Solid brick and tile home - ready to move into or rent out today
- Large living area with air conditioning and separate dining area
- Central kitchen with plenty of bench space and corner pantry
- Large fully enclosed Queensland room with a leafy outlook to the reserve behind
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, the main with ensuite access
- Large single garage with drive thru access plus side access and a garden shed
- Current tenants in place paying $450 per week - vacant possession offered if you wish to move in
- Great beachside address with swimming and surfing beaches and National Parks within 4km
- Riverside walkways, Dunbogan Store, park and local boat ramp are all within 1.5km of your door
- Laurieton is an easy 5 minute drive away and the regional hub of Port Macquarie is just a 35 minute drive away
With the decision made to sell on or before Auction Day, don't hesitate in arranging your inspection.
Pest and Building reports available on request.
Council Rates - $2,536 pa approx
Land Size - 696.5m2
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Building Size: 114sqm
Land Size: 697sqm
Built In Wardrobe
Garage Spaces: 1