Soak Up The Stunning Ocean Views
If you are looking for that view filled property that simply oozes potential, on the tightly held Bonny Hills headland, then this is the one for you. Set on the high side of the street and enjoying a northerly aspect this home captures some of the best ocean and mountain views, all the way from Jolly Nose Mountain across to Rainbow Beach and up the coastline to Port Macquarie. The hardest decision you will have to make though is whether you secure it now and rent it out, buy and renovate or simply move in so you can soak up the ocean side lifestyle straight away. Whatever you decide, it's simply a superb location you won't want to miss.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with views across the deck to the ocean
- Easy care polished timber floorboards feature throughout the home, air conditioning in the living area
- Galley style kitchen with good storage, dishwasher and a view from the kitchen sink
- 4 bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes, and the main bedroom having access onto the rear deck
- 3 bathrooms on this level, 2 have been updated
- Rumpus room downstairs as well as an office/study area with built-in shelving
- Large laundry downstairs with 2nd toilet and shower recess
- Single garage with internal access into the home, plus a single carport
- Low maintenance 461.6m2 block - giving you more time to spend at the beach
- Perfectly located with pharmacy, post office, doctor surgery, dentist and café only 500m away
- Bartletts Beach is a short 700m from your door whilst Rainbow Beach is only 1.3km away
- 2.2km to the local tavern, garden centre and café, plus a short 20 minute drive up the coast to Port Macquarie
If you have been searching for the perfect ocean view home, one where you can make your own mark on, then this is the one for you. Don't miss out, be ready come auction day.
Council Rates - $2,852
Land Size - 461.6m2
Rental Potential - $450 - $480 per week approx.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 462sqm
Built In Wardrobe
Garage Spaces: 1
Close to Shops
Polished Timber flooring