A Spacious Home In A Superb Location
Just one street back from the Camden Haven River and enjoying a northerly outlook over the adjoining rural land sits the perfect North Haven family home that is filled with plenty of space both inside and out! With multiple living zones, massive workshop and storage areas plus a good amount of undercover parking for the van, boat and cars, this home has all the space you could ever need, in a super convenient North Haven location.
- Open plan living area with hybrid timber look flooring and plantation shutters
- Central kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- King sized main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 2 additional queen sized bedrooms, both central to the large 3-way bathroom
- Elevated north facing rear deck with a tranquil leafy outlook towards the adjoining rural land
- Air conditioning and gas heating add to the overall livability of the home
- Kids retreat or rumpus room - providing a great space for them to hang out with friends
- Huge workshop area and storage zone - an ideal place to set up a home business (STCA) or hobby room
- Double carport attached to the home for 2 vehicles plus a detached carport with extra height for the van or boat
- Private fully fenced rear yard with garden shed and bore water pump
- A level 200m walk to the riverside walkway and only 330 from the local shopping strip where you will find cafes, river pool and boat ramp
- Central location to both North Haven Beach and Laurieton town centre - both just 2.3km away
If you are looking to buy in North Haven, then make sure this is the first home you inspect. Call Stewart O'Brien for further details.
A detailed Digital Brochure which includes Pest and Building Reports plus additional information on the home and the area is available upon request.
Council Rates - $2,703 pa approx.
Land Size - 803m2
Rental Potential - $630 - $650 per week
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Building Size: 284sqm
Land Size: 804sqm
Built In Wardrobe
Close to Shops