It Is All About The Location!
Real estate is all about location and 5 Woodford Road certainly has that! Perfectly located in a flood free position, with flourishing cafes, the pristine Camden Haven River and Club North Haven all within 200m of your front door, this solid but original cottage enjoys it all! Set on a superb 796.7m2 block, with an 18.29m frontage, the options are endless for one lucky buyer. Renovate the existing cottage, with the floor level above the 1 in 100 requirements, remove the cottage and build your dream home or you could design a nice villa development (STCA). Whatever you decide it is a must have location, that you don't want to miss.
- Level 796.7m2 block with massive 18.29m frontage - offers plenty of scope for your design
- Original cottage with new carpet and has been freshly painted throughout
- Previously used by two families with a 1 bedroom unit on one side and studio on the other
- For those looking to redevelop - the sewer runs along the rear boundary so no restrictions to building
- Expected rental return of $350 - $360 per week in its current condition
- A prime location with cafes, Club North Haven, riverside walkway, local boat ramp and river pool all within 600m
- North Haven Beach and café an easy 1.4km walk and the Laurieton Town Centre less than 3.2km away
If you are searching for the perfect flood free position, in one of the best locations in North Haven, then you better not miss this one! Register your interest today.
Digital brochure with pest and building inspection available on request.
Council Rates - $2,771 pa approx
Land Size - 796.7m2
Rental Potential - $350 - $360 per week
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 797sqm
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport