Fantastic Home In An Idyllic Setting
Inviting from the moment you enter, this level home in St Albans Estate is filled with grand proportions. Not only will you love the space inside, but you will fall in love with the peaceful and tranquil setting that it resides. Boasting a versatile floorplan that offers multiple living areas, an abundance of bedrooms, great outdoor spaces plus parking for 3 cars it is a home that you don't want to miss.
- Large family room to the rear of the home perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Central kitchen with ample bench space and electric appliances
- Formal dining room interacts seamlessly with the kitchen making family dinners easy to deliver
- Casual living room adjacent to the kitchen complete with air conditioning
- Private master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and air conditioning
- Additional 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, the 5th bedroom could be utilised as an office or study
- North facing undercover entertaining area that overlooks the yard
- 3 car garaging ensures plenty of parking for the cars plus there is enough space for a workshop
- Family sized yard with room for the kids to play, plus 2 x gardens sheds for extra storage
- Great size 796.9m2 block in terrific location, less than 200m to the lakeside walking trail and Queens Lake
- Conveniently located between the shopping centre in Lakewood and Laurieton town centre
Designed for effortless family living or those retirees that still want plenty of space to move, this home will certainly have something for everyone. Make the move today! Give me a call for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Council Rates - $2,780 pa approx.
Land Size - 796.9m2
Rental Potential - $650 - $700 per week approx.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in the advertising of this property is based on information provided to the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 797sqm
Built In Wardrobe
Garage Spaces: 3
Close to Shops